Explosion Collab Explosion Collab

Haha Chase!!

Great collab, one of the best I've seen. Great use of the music

The Deads Originals-2 The Deads Originals-2

Damn

This is one helluva good flash.

demoninabottle responds:

thanks

Super Marujo x Godzilla Super Marujo x Godzilla

That was real cool

I want to see more from you. I like what you did witht his flash, graphics are real soomth, your style is pretty original, I and I love that song. Wheret did you get that?

TftTC#2- Enter Fluffy TftTC#2- Enter Fluffy

Very Nice

This is the best flash that used picture frame by frame. very good work Keep on doing whatcha doing.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Thanks you for your comments. We have more episodes planned. I'm glad you liked the movie!

Shadow: Sh!tkicker of NG Shadow: Sh!tkicker of NG

That was real cool man.

At first I thought it was pretty original then I saw you went for the madness/bunny kill threme that nerd thing was real funny. Keep up the good work.

Reichin' On Down Reichin' On Down

Wrong but funny

I'm not jewish, infact I'm not even white. So I find Nazi offensive but that was real funny man. Keep it up.

&amp;lt;--Action--&amp;gt; <--Action-->

Very Nice Graphics

The Graphics on this flash are really cool. I really like what you've done here you must be a proffesional. How did you ever make that rain? that was cool.

Sad Statue Sad Statue

Excellent Animation

This has great animating values. keep up the good work man.

s.o.f.t.s s.o.f.t.s

Real Tight Man

I love this thing. excellent graphics man. Keep up the good work
How did you ever make that static. Thats amazing.

nicknaggriff responds:

thanks alot man.

o, the static was just a picture i got off google, i just flipped it around a couple times and made it a movie symbol

Spoof-Spook English Spoof-Spook English

This was really really really cool

All my 5 belongs to this man. I liked this soo much I a 5 voted on it twice. Keep it up man. BTW How did you make that static on the TV.

luminousnerd responds:

:D Thanks! The static was relatively easy. I made the image in GIMP (Photoshop or Fireworks would also work, though they are infinitely inferior). Just a single image, that was much larger than I needed. Then put it in a movie clip, masked the size I needed, rotated it with a looping tween. Got sound from Flashkit (thanks!). Hope I helped! If you need more help let me know on AIM or email or whatever. :)

And thanks for the ratings!!